We have a deep knowledge of the TMT industry through advising numerous businesses in the sector. We assist clients with their important projects and ongoing business operations, and provide pragmatic, timely and commercially focused advice.
Our team combines specialist legal expertise with industry knowledge.
Examples of recent work include:
- Advising a multinational print services business on a broad range of commercial agreements, including software licence, maintenance and supply agreements, distribution agreements, and arrangements for the supply of new products and services.
- Advising a data analytics software business on a broad range of commercial agreements, including with numerous multinational customers and various suppliers.
- Advising a television company on the launch of a new digital television channel.
- Advising a telecommunications network operator on a joint venture to install and operate a subsea cable network, as well as other customer and supplier agreements.
- Advising a major fashion event organiser on its agreement with a regional council to host the event, as well as on its sponsorship and supply agreements.
- Advising a real estate organisation on data protection and other regulatory issues.
For more information please contact Howard Rubenstein.