The property team at Asserson Law Offices has substantial experience in a broad range of UK real estate transactions and can assist on acquisitions and disposals, commercial leases, development schemes, planning advice, landlord & tenant matters, building contracts and warranties, and property finance.
The department’s clients include property companies, private investors, developers, business occupiers, retailers and banks.
We provide tailored, commercial advice in a focused and efficient manner, when necessary liaising with the firm’s other departments to give a comprehensive, seamless and rounded legal service.
Examples of recent matters include:
- Acting for a worldwide chain of restaurants in acquiring its first, flagship premises in the UK.
- Acting for an Israeli bank in financing acquisition of various UK properties.
- Acting for a private investor in relation to its funding of the acquisition of the Belgian Embassy.
- Acting for owner of City-located property in relation to the Lloyds of London Building.
- Acting for various banks in financing and refinancing of multi-million pound property portfolio.
- Acting for freeholder in tenant relocation programme within Manchester City Centre office block.
- Assisting sports & leisure operator in their redevelopment and occupation of well-known West Midlands boxing facility.
For more information please contact David Prais.