Our intellectual property team advises clients on how to protect, enforce and commercialise their intellectual property assets.
We can assist with a full range of services relating to intellectual property, such as:
- agreements to license or sell intellectual property;
- collaboration and research and development agreements;
- advice on intellectual property ownership and disputes;
- advice on corporate structuring to protect intellectual property assets; and
- intellectual property audits and strategy reviews.
We work across a broad range of industries and advise on all forms of registered and unregistered intellectual property, including patents, designs, trade marks, copyright, confidential information and domain names. Examples of recent work include:
- Advising a timber treatment business on the sale of its intellectual property portfolio to a US corporation.
- Advising a public research consortium on intellectual property ownership matters, as well as on agreements with a government ministry and research providers.
- Conducting a detailed intellectual property audit, and preparing an intellectual property strategy report, for a medical diagnostics business.
- Advising a product design business on licensing its intellectual property around the world.
- Advising a construction company on agreements with customers, suppliers and consultants in relation to a new, innovative product range.
For more information please contact Howard Rubenstein.