Asserson Law Offices has a wealth of experience acting for a range of clients on private acquisitions, investments, private fundraisings and joint ventures. We regularly assist with corporate reorganisations and general company law advice.
The firm advises on share and asset sales, including negotiating documentation, assisting with disclosure and advising on the deal structure. Our lawyers have experience of a range of transaction sizes and structures, acting for sellers, buyers and investors.
Investments, joint ventures and partnerships
We regularly assist with venture capital, angel investments and private fundraisings, advising on the deal structure, terms and process and drafting suitable documents. We act for shareholders or partners in respect of new ventures, negotiating shareholder agreements, limited liability partnership agreements and related documentation.
Our lawyers are experienced in advising on a range of corporate reorganisations, working to ensure they are planned and executed in an efficient manner.
Our lawyers have experience advising on private equity transactions whether buy-outs or investments. Our lawyers have experience representing directors and outside investors alike.
Examples of recent work include:
- Advising on a $20 million investment by a leading US financial institution into a developed travel business, including a complex subscription agreement and shareholder agreement.
- Acting for a corporate group on a corporate demerger of its trading business from its property holding company.
- Advising an energy business on an asset sale of a portfolio of wind turbines.
- Acting for an investor in a UK telecommunications business, involving a shareholder’s agreement, loan notes and a range of corporate documents.
- Acting for a seller in respect of the transfer of its interests in an LLP, which was the holding entity for a property portfolio.
- Advising an international manufacturer of cleaning products on a joint venture agreement for the import, distribution and sale of its products in Russia, where the brand in estimated to be worth $100 million.
- Acting on a number of complex joint venture arrangements, both companies and partnerships, including ongoing provisions of services and funding.
For more information please contact Howard Rubenstein.