Asserson Law Offices regularly assist clients with drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts.
Our team provides common-sense, business advice and works to help clients achieve their commercial goals. We assist our clients with a variety of commercial arrangements, including both business-to-business and business-to-consumer contracts.
We advise on a wide variety of contracts, including:
- Terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services
- Distribution arrangements
- Agency, broker and introduction agreements
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Website terms and policies
- Outsourcing and service agreements
- Marketing and advertising agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
We have experience across a wide range of industries. Our clients include retailers and service providers; suppliers of medical products; energy and natural resource businesses; forex and trading businesses; retailers and manufacturers of home and consumer products; banks, financial and institutional clients; and defence and security corporations.
Examples of recent commercial work include:
- Distribution agreements: Advising on a high-value exclusive, long-term distribution arrangement for a distributor of medical devices.
- Terms of business: Advising various businesses on their customer terms and conditions and website terms and policies.
- Manufacture and supply agreements: Advising an international consumer goods company on licensing, distribution and manufacture agreements. Advising a consumer product retailer on a product manufacture and supply contract.
- Services agreements: Advising on a contract to provide security services between international parties.
- Outsourcing agreements: Advising a leading electricity and gas supplier on an outsourcing agreement for sales functions.
For more information please contact Howard Rubenstein.