Our team regularly advises on international financing documentation, including syndicated loans, term loan facilities, revolving credit facilities, side letters and legal opinions. We represent banks, hedge funds, corporates and high net-worth individuals in respect of a broad range of financing matters, including:
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- Trade and export finance
- Real estate investment and development finance
- General corporate banking
Our team also has specialist experience advising clients on consumer credit and financial regulatory issues.
Examples of recent work include:
- Advising a US hedge fund on a $22 million financing and a security package for the purpose of a proposed acquisition.
- Advising a lender in relation to its financing of a residential development project in the Democratic Republic Congo.
- Advising a consumer credit company on a proposed receivables financing by a US hedge fund.
- Advising real estate investors on a number of real estate finance deals including a refinancing of their property portfolio worth approximately £20 million.
- Advising a construction business on a revolving credit facility with a leading UK bank.
- Advising various clients on bank and trade financing security arrangements.
For more information please contact Howard Rubenstein.